PPC stands for Pay Per Click – a popular advertising technique on the Internet. Found on websites, online advertising networks, and especially on search engines, Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) involves sponsored links that are typically in the form of text ads. These are usually placed close to search results (or called organic results), where a PPC advertiser pays a particular amount to visitors who click on these links or banners and land on the PPC advertiser’s web page.
In essence, Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) is all about bidding for the top or leading position on search engine results and listings. PPC advertisers do this by buying or bidding on keyword phrases that are relevant to their products or services – the higher the bid, the higher the spot on the search results, the more the people will find the ad (and click on it) to go to their websites (this is why some people call it “keyword auctioning” or â??keyword biddingâ?). PPC advertisers would then pay the bidding price every time a visitor clicks through the website.
Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) is also known under the following names/variations:
- Pay per placement
- Pay per performance
- Pay per ranking
- Pay per position
- Cost per click (CPC)
Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) is usually done with the following standard procedures:
1. Setting up an account and/or deposit funds.
2. Creating a relevancy keyword list.
3. Choosing (and setting up) an account with a PPC search engine.
4. Bidding on the ad placement, including the search result words or phrases.
5. Writing out an ad copy.
6. Setting up the ‘landing pages’ for your ads.
7. Placing the advertisement in the search engine.
There are many benefits to Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising), making it an effective way of advertising your own business ‘online’. Personally, I believe that Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) is one of the most effective way to promote the NEW online business. You can drive laser-targeted traffic to your website and start advertising online & increasing your businessâ?? reputation dramatically. READ THIS: If you are interested in Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) and how to make big money online at home through search engines. Youâ??ll discover the benefits of Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) below:
- Get launched immediately. PPC advertisements are implemented very quickly – they can go ‘online’ within an hour after winning the bid and paying for it.
- Obtain specific, pre-qualified, and quality traffic. Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) provides you with a quality or a well-targeted traffic. Visitors are narrowed down into ‘qualified’ people who are actually looking for specific products and/or services that you offer – those who are more likely to become a ‘lead’ (a convert) and complete a transaction (either by buying your product or subscribing to the service that you are offering.
- Widen your reach. Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) provides additional traffic to your website, aside from the natural or “organic” search engines.
- Track your ROI investment. Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) makes use of a tracking system that will determine exactly who comes to the website and what they do once they arrive – the length of their stay on the site and the number of pages (including the actual pages) that they view. These are valuable tools in determining statistics such as return on investment (ROI), acquisition cost-per-visitor, and conversion rates (the percentage of visitors who are converted into customers or leads).
My experiences reveal that you have to know what you are doing with Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising). Without the appropriate knowledge and marketing strategy, you are losing big money from your pocket.
Keep reading this article, if you are interested in Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) and are looking for the significant things to consider while you are creating your own Ppc Online Advertising campaign.
Below are some important things to consider when planning on Ppc Online Advertising campaign. Youâ??ll discover my recommended 7 easy tips to create your profitable PPC online advertising campaign and make big money through Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc).
1. Know your product very well. Take an inventory of the product and/or services that you have to offer (before anything else).
2. Stay within the budget. Determine your daily or monthly budget; and stay with it. This means keeping your budget in mind, avoiding bidding wars if possible.
3. Bid just right. Know how to bid right effectively – a bid that is too high can exhaust all of your money, while a bid that is too low can make you lose that spot.
4. Watch the bottom line. Measure your profit margin against your spending or expenses. Know when to stop and terminate your Ppc Online Advertising campaign – if you spend more on advertising but have little or no sales at all.
5. Find the right targeted keywords. Decide which keyword phrases to opt and bid for. Do some effective keyword research, either by actually looking at existing search terms or with the use of online keyword suggestion tools, to know which terms are mostly used when searching for items that are related to your business. Focus on specific keywords, not on general ones.
6. Write effective ads. A good PPC ad is that which can persuade and move a searcher. There are several approaches to this:
- Discount offers
- Celebrity/famous endorsers
- Money-back guarantees
- Free trials or sample offers
- Reverse psychology
- Major benefits (“Lose weight”)
- Direct instructions (“Click here”)
7. Maintain a high quality & professional-looking website. Your web content should be regularly updated and checked for spelling and grammatical errors. There should be no broken links or images. The website should be simple – designed in such a way that it will be easy for visitors to navigate and load. Include contact details to create a good impression among potential customers.
My bottom line is that if youâ??re done your own Ppc Online Advertising campaign properly, Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) can be an effective marketing tool that will maximize the return on your investment. Also, you can make big money online at home through your Ppc Online Advertising campaign.
Learn More About Pay Per Click Search Engine Advertising (Ppc Online Advertising) at: http://www.iPayByClick.com. Youâ??ll find everything you have to know for building your profitable PPC online advertising campaigns. Also, you will learn how to become a super and success PPC advertiser on the website.
Siripong R. or zMillionDollars is a recognized authority on the subject of making money online from home through highly profitable & successful home based business. His websites, www.zMakeMoney.com and www.zMillionDollars.com, provide a wealth of informative articles and resources on everything you’ll ever need to know about earning money online.