I am good at web GUI development. What can I be called?

I am a freak in web application development with Dreamweaver, Visual Web Developer, Visual Studio .Net, I do more of GUI – and good designs too. I know a little of C#.Net language. What can I possibly be called in the Web Application Development field?

Leave a Reply