I can’t find a web development major?

What would that be called? I know I could major in Computer Science but I know after school I specifically want to do web development. How do I get around this? I found Web Development on college board and they renamed it Web/Multimedia Design (even though I’m not interested in the design aspect). I did a search and there wasn’t a single 4 year school that offered this major. Any help?

Leave a Reply